Multi Skilled Maintenance EngineerPosted on: July 29, 2022
Euramax are a well established Manufacturing Business, trading for over 70 years. We are looking to recruit an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, who will join our existing Maintenance team.
Skills / Requirements:
- Qualified Multi skilled maintenance engineer, Mechanical / Electrical, ideally 50 / 50.
- Able to demonstrate using schematic electrical drawings and cross section mechanical drawings, diagnosing faults on Inductive sensors, switches, PLC’s and drive controllers i.e Mitsubishi, Siemens, Stober drives etc.
- Have a good eye for detail plus work safely and efficiently.
- Working within the uPVC industry previously could be an advantage but not essential.
- Work well as a team and as an individual, and be confident working closely with production ensuring existing and new products are within specification and of good quality.
- Take time to understand the product and work with Continuous improvement in mind.
- Be flexible as part of a small team arranging cover during holidays.
The three shifts rotating over three engineers are as follow:
- (Shift 1 06.00 to 15.00 Mon to Thurs + Fri 06.00 to 10.00),
- (Shift 2 11.00 to 20.00 Mon to Thurs + Fri 10.00 to 14.00),
- (Shift 3 20.00 to 06.00 Mon to Thurs, includes shift premium 18%).
up to £38,000 per annum ( negotiable depending on experience)
Rotational call out to cover Glass plant machinery over weekend Days / Nights (Standing rate plus call out rates apply)
Additional hours sometimes required Friday afternoons and Saturdays to satisfy production needs as and when required.
*If you are interested in the above role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com